Thursday, June 10, 2010

Just bee-cause

Happy almost Friday day!  :)  

Have I told you lately how much I love The Cutting Cafe'?  Here is a card that I made with Regina's adorable Cute Critters printable stamp set.  My goodness, this set is filled with darling critters.  I believe there are 58 different images that includes ladybugs, snails, butterflies, sentiments, and much more!  I used the beehive and the "Just bee-cause" sentiment to make this card.    


You may have noticed I use this black/white gingham ribbon a lot.   The reason?  Well, I love it SO much!  :)

Supplies:  Printable stamp (beehive, sentiment):  The Cutting Cafe'; Pattern paper:  Creative Imaginations, Papertrey Ink; Cardstock:  Papertrey Ink; Dimensional stickers:  Provo Craft; Button:  Jenni Bowlin; Ribbon:  M&J Trimming; Cording:  Sulyn Industries; Border punch:  Fiskars; Pinking shears:  own supply

8 comments:

papertrails leaver said...

oh how cute Kay! I love the yellow hive amdist the black graph paper. Your little bees are sweet too! Good choice on buying the spool of the black gingham ribbon. It goes with so much! ♥ Cutting Cafe too!

~amy~ said...

This is absolutely darling kay...love the black and white with the massive pop of color! LOVE it!

AVinNYC said...

Love that ribbon- M&J will surely be the end of me! :)Thanks for meeting me for lunch yesterday- that was a BLAST!

June Houck said...

Perfect! Your card is as sweet as honey, just like you.

Thanks to you and my friend Deanna, I summoned the courage to buy a cutting file from Regina. I bought the tie card. I have been playing with it and I actually figured out how to use it with my Pazzles machine (lots of trial and error...I'm a computer dunce). Nothing earth shattering, but I will probably post tomorrow :)

Regina Easter said...

this is so stinkin cute Kay...hugs

Lea L. said...

This is darling!! Love it!

♥Lea

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

So sweet! The gingham bow is PERFECT!

cnelson said...

perfectly fabulous in every way!! I could not love this more!! you are soooooooo incredibly talented!