Monday, June 21, 2010

The Cutting Cafe' is at 2 Sketches 4 You!

I'm always a happy camper when The Cutting Cafe' is our sponsor at 
2 Sketches 4 You.  Regina amazes me with her creativity and talent and she has a heart of gold!  

This birthday cake digital stamp is from her Birthday Fun Printable Stamp Set.  The set is filled with 63 DARLING images/sentiments that includes cakes, balloons, party hats and more!  I love the colors on this card because it reminds me of the circus and a clown.  :)


I enjoyed some more Copic marker practice on this card and I especially worked on my "shading".  Slowly but surely!    



Be sure to check out all of the goodies that The Cutting Cafe' has to offer.  Then, join us at 2 Sketches 4 You for another fabulous sketch from our wonderful Kazan!

Thank you for visiting me today.  Enjoy your week!

Supplies:  Digital stamp:  The Cutting Cafe'; Cardstock, ribbon, stamp (polka dots):  Papertrey Ink; Felt:  Hobby Lobby; Twine: Martha Stewart; Ink:  Versamark/Tsukineko; Scallop die: Spellbinders/Nestabilities; Markers:  Copic; Oval template, button: own supply

8 comments:

Ania - "Z Papieru Tworzone" said...

Beautiful and sweet.
Hugs from Poland :)

~amy~ said...

soooooo cute & festive Kay!!!! I adore your choice of colors and your copic coloring is fabbie!!!

Daniela Dobson said...

Wow, Copics, I am impressed. Awesome coloring and the card is adorable!!!!

cnelson said...

this is just the cutest!! LOVIN' the red with the turquoise!

papertrails leaver said...

oh be still my heart! I love red and turq. together! You rocked this sketch Kay!

Anonymous said...

Love, love, love!!! So cheery and fun and that color combination is such a fave of mine!!!

(-: Heidi

AVinNYC said...

SOOOOO cute!!

Regina Easter said...

okay were is my brain i saw this gorgeous card on their site and I thought i left a message here...gees i think the hot weather has made me crazy...this is one awesome card Kay..hugs