Friday, June 18, 2010

The Cutting Cafe' Apron Card

This Apron Shaped Card is from The Cutting Cafe' and when I saw it I immediately thought about a summer BBQ invitation.  I kept the card simple because that's always easier when mass producing.   Instead of using cardstock for the apron ties,  I used ribbon.  The marvelous Peet Roeven is also on The Cutting Cafe' Design Team and I got the idea to use ribbon from this marvelous apron card that she created several months ago.  Isn't her card amazing?  I TRULY love her style and creativity!   :)


You might have noticed that I used some glittery alphabet stickers!

The Apron Shaped Card Set includes two different apron styles and 3 sentiments.  The other apron card offered is very girly and cute!

That's all for today.  Enjoy your weekend and Happy Father's Day to all of the amazing Dad's out there!

Supplies:   Apron card template:  The Cutting Cafe'; Pattern paper: Luxe Designs; Cardstock:  Papertrey Ink; own supply; Alphabet stickers:  Making Memories; Brads:  Queen & Co.; Ribbon: Michael's; Felt flower:  Hero Arts; Rub on:  Basic Grey, Pebbles Inc.; Thread: Coats 

5 comments:

June Houck said...

I love both your apron & Peet's apron. You are both uber talented. Beautiful, Kay!

AVinNYC said...

How adorable is this? I just LOVE the yellow- it's unexpected (vs. the traditional red) and so summery! :)

Regina Easter said...

oh my, i don't think this could be any cuter....gessssssssssssss...love it....hugs

~amy~ said...

Now how fun is this??!!!!! Fabbie job Kay!!!

Anonymous said...

SO adorable!! I love that little pop of lime green you added!

(-: Heidi