Thursday, May 20, 2010

Vintage n' Sassy!

Hi everyone!  I'm SO excited about today's post because I finally get to show you my Glitz Design debut cards!  I still can't believe I was asked to be on the Design Team and I'm truly, truly grateful!

I decided to make two different style cards.  The first is vintage and the other is what I call "sassy".  But, of course, I HAD to put ribbon and bows on both!  tee hee!


For my vintage style card, I used a Glitz Design Vintage Love Whatnot.  There are beautiful image and journaling cards in this set and I love the one with the children playing!

And here is my "sassy" card.  Don't you love that flower sticker?!  It's a Kismet Glitzers Sticker that I placed on cardstock and simply cut around it and adhered with dimensional adhesive.  Glitzers stickers are transparent and already have bling on them.  So fabulous!


Thank you for visiting today.  I hope you enjoyed my Glitz Design creations.

Have a MOST wonderful day!

4 Ever Friends:  Pattern paper (Vintage Love Damask, Vintage Love Stripe, Vintage Love Letters),  Rub on (Vintage Extras - flower), Vintage style card image (Vintage Whatnots):  Glitz Design
Ribbon:  own supply; Ink, Cardstock:  Papertrey Ink; Border punch:  EK Success; Thread:  Coats

Smile:  Pattern paper (Kismet Floral), Clear stamps (Save the Date, Distressing), Flower sticker (Kismet Glitzers), Cardstock sticker (Kismet Titles), Alphabet stickers (Teeny Alpha Red Block):  Glitz Design
Cardstock, ribbon, ink:  Papertrey Ink; Button:  own supply; Border punch:  Fiskars; Floss:  DMC; Thread:  Coats 

11 comments:

AVinNYC said...

Oooh- I love them BOTH! Congrats again on the design team... that's SO exciting!

cnelson said...

Vintage and FABULOUS!! I just love your style so much! EVERYTHING you create is AMAZING!

Regina Easter said...

omg...........they are so lucky to have ya girl....you rock...hugs

Kathy Martin said...

Oh my goodness Kay! These cards are fabulous! Love the vintage image of the first and the fun bright colors and accents on the second. :)

Jennifer Beason said...

These are both adorable, Kay!!!

Lea L. said...

Absolutely awesome job, my friend!! Loving how you've used the Glitz....looks fabulous!

♥♥♥Lea

~amy~ said...

Kay, that's what u call glitzy goodness!!!

Anonymous said...

These are both absolutely gorgeous girlie! I am not at all surprised you were asked to join their team! You are so, SO talented!!

(-: Heidi

Courtney Baker said...

Fabulous cards Kay. They really are two stunners!

papertrails leaver said...

I can see why you are were selected for the Glitz team! These cards are just amazing and your showcase of the stickers has me wanting them now. Bling on clear stickers is really cool!

Ingrid Danvers said...

Both cards are really pretty, sweetie. No matter what style you do, you can do them ALL! You did a wonderful job with the Glitz Design products.

xoxo