It's an exciting day today over at 2 Sketches 4 You. Today Laura and Kazan are announcing 3 new Design Team members! You'll want to hop over there to see the latest news!
This amazing sketch was created by the fabulous Laura. It's such a fun sketch! Our sponsor is digital stamps by Some Odd Girl and I used the cute little Picnic Mae on my card.
Have a GREAT week!
Supplies Used: Digital Stamp: Some Odd Girl; Pattern Paper: Cosmo Cricket; Cardstock, Ribbon, Twine, Clear Stamp, Ink: Papertrey Ink; Button: own supply; Flower: Doodlebug Design; Alphabet Sticker: Adornit; Thread: Coats; Markers: Copic

9 comments:
Cute, cute, cute!! Your creations always bring a smile to my face!!
Super cute- love that green gingham!
oh my Kay, isn't this adorable....hugs
What a lovely and cute card, Kay. I just love that little flower that you added.
xoxo
Love your card! :)
How cute Kay!
Kay, this is just cutie pie CUTE!!!! Love your choice of patterns and your coloring!
I hope you have a most fabbie week girlie!
This is just so cute! I love her!
Soooo cute! Great coloring and I love that perfect button and bow!
(-: Heidi
Post a Comment