Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Flowers for You!

How about some flowers to brighten your day?  I made this fun card using the Flower Pot Shaped Card Template set from The Cutting Cafe'.  I did lots and lots of fussy cutting on this one!  This set comes with a template (and cutting file) for the card shape and the flowers. Also, there are several sentiments included.  After I cut the flowers out, I bent the petals to give them some dimension then I randomly adhered them to the card base.  I love dimension on cards!





Thank you for visiting me today.  Here's to wishing you a flower filled day!

Supplies used:  Card template, sentiment:  The Cutting Cafe'; Pattern paper:  October Afternoon; Cardstock, stamp (polka dots), ribbon, twine:  Papertrey Ink; Button:  DeNami Designs; Ink (VersaMark):  Tsukineko; Hole punch, pinking shears:  own supply

14 comments:

~amy~ said...

♥♥swoon♥♥ Now that's what I call a gorgeous pot of flowers!!!! Gotta LOVE October Afternoon....You did a most fabbie job Kay!!!

Anonymous said...

gorgeous, gorgeous!!

AVinNYC said...

Oh my goodness- this is DIVINE! I want a giant version to hang up on the wall in my office... SO CUTE! :)

Courtney Baker said...

LOVE THIS KAY!

cnelson said...

How cute and fun is this?!!! You always amaze me with your incredible talent!! Sooooooo fabulous!!!

Anonymous said...

this is adorable! love it and all the colors

June Houck said...

This is a very special card! You fussy cut all of those flowers? Oh my. It was worth the WOW factor and the cyber applause from around the globe :)

Lea L. said...

This is so cute Kay!! I just love all those fabulous flowers!!!

♥♥♥Lea

Regina Easter said...

oh my goodness...this is GORGEOUS TO SAY THE LEAST...wow I love it Kay...you rock...hugs

Anonymous said...

OMGoodness Kay, this is GORGEOUS!! Such an amazing mix of patterns and colors!

(-: Heidi

Daniela Dobson said...

Wow, this is so pretty!! I love this, the colors are awesome. I love fussy cutting!!!

Lisette Gibbons said...

Gorgeous bouquet Kay.

Ingrid Danvers said...

Kay, this is soooo wonderful and pretty. Love it! You always make the most beautiful projects with Regina's products. You rock!

xoxo

Kathy Martin said...

This is super sweet Kay! I LOVE all those colorful flowers and the 'Fly a Kite' line! :)