Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Can I borrow that outfit?

....that's what I thought after I made this card.  LOL!  I love this digital stamp!  It's Dress in the Making from Whimsey Haven.  I paper pieced the shirt and skirt and it was very easy to do!  This card is for Kazan's sketch 52.  There are many scallops on this sketch and those of you who know me know I LOVE scallops!


Get busy creating and join us at 2 Sketches 4 You this week!   ;o) Our sponsor is Whimsey Haven and they will be providing a $25 gift certificate to their store for the Card of the Week winner!  Plus, they are offering a free $3.00 digital image for all 2 Sketches 4 You peeps when you place an order. Hop over HERE for the details.  





I bent the edges of the scalloped paper to give more dimension. 


Have a stylish day!  


Supplies:  "Dress in the Making" digital stamp:  Whimsey Haven; Pattern paper: Creative Imaginations, Papertrey Ink; Cardstock, ribbon, clear stamp (Signature Greetings), ink:  Papertrey Ink; Borderline Vintage Lace clear stamp:  Technique Tuesday; Button:  k*i Memories; Floss:  DMC

14 comments:

Courtney Baker said...

That is way cute Kay!

AVinNYC said...

That is SO stinkin' cute! Love the scalloped detail. Also, I'm not sure if you watch the Real Housewives of NJ, but the word "fabulous" makes me think of that show! :)

cnelson said...

how cute and fun is this!! LOVE it!!

Kathy Martin said...

Oh my gosh this is ADORABLE! Love the bright colors and that stamp! AWESOME! :)

Anonymous said...

Absolutely wonderful Kay! That image is just adorable and I loooove the pink and aqua together!

(-: Heidi

Anita Rex said...

I love the name of your blog post today! Such a fun card, love the outfit!

~amy~ said...

Kay...you have such a fabbie way with colors...this is absolutely fresh & fun!!!!! Gotta love Whimsy Haven & 2s4y:)

Regina Easter said...

oh kay this is fantastic girl....i love this card..gotta check out that sketch...hugs

papertrails leaver said...

what a sweet card! I want to borrow that dress too! :-) Great card Kay!

Daniela Dobson said...

I love these colors together! So sweet!

Lea L. said...

This is darling, Kay! You know I ADORE the color combo, and the fluffy scallops at the bottom are just perfect!

♥♥♥Lea

June Houck said...

Terrific image and a fun fabulous card!

Anonymous said...

Very fun card!! Love the bright colors!

Ingrid Danvers said...

Wow....the color combo is to die for. What a great take on the sketch. And I so love the paper pieced dressed. Gorgeous card, Kay!

xoxo