Monday, May 10, 2010

Berry Fun!

Hi.  Did you have a wonderful weekend?  Those of you who are moms, I hope you were spoiled and relaxed.  Breakfast in bed?  A mani/pedi? Flowers?  Massage?  Ahhh!  Maybe you even got to spend some time creating? Whatever it may be, I'm hoping it was THE BEST!

I'm excited to announce that Regina is having a giveaway at The Cutting Cafe'!  I made a strawberry shaped card and I can't wait to giveaway THIS cutting template/file that I used.  Can you say "free"?!


Leave me a comment on this post before NOON on Friday, May 14 (EST) and I'll randomly draw a name for someone to receive the Strawberry Shaped Card Template/Cutting File.  Please check back because I'll post the winner before Midnight (EST) that same day.   Good luck!  

Supplies:  Strawberry card template:  The Cutting Cafe'; Cardstock:  Recollections (Michael's); Pattern paper, strawberry rubber sticker:  k*i Memories; Stamps, ink, button:  Papertrey Ink; Tag:  Maco (Office Depot); 
Thread:  Coats;  Ribbon:  own supply 

33 comments:

~amy~ said...

Kay, you rocked that strawberry template...sooooo sweet...that ribbon is pure perfection!!!

Hope you had a magnificent Mother's Day weekend...I did:)

AVinNYC said...

Oh my goodness- SO cute! Love your work, as always! :)

cnelson said...

This could not be cuter!!! LOVIN' the ribbon you used with that darling strawberry! What a perfect choice!

Daniela Dobson said...

Wow, so pretty, love the ribbon!!!

Regina E said...

i knew you were going to do something BERRY SWEET...you always do...this is so darn precious..hugs

Brook said...

What a cute card. Did you stitch all of that? So cute. Thanks for sharing.

Lea L. said...

This is super cute Kay! I love the berry button middle on the ribbon!
♥♥♥Lea

Anonymous said...

This could not be any cuter Kay! Love the polka dot and that big stripey bow is perfection!

Hope you had a fabulous Mother's Day!

(-: Heidi

C said...

SO adorable and pretty, too. Love it. DT

Mary Draffen said...

love the strawberry card. How cool is it that you have a mini strawberry on top of the button.
thanks for sharing

Susan said...

Very cute card, and I LOVE that "watermelon" ribbon, may i ask where you got it? I'd love to get some
Susan

Helen said...

Love strawberries and your card, too!

Claudia said...

How Adorable! Hope you were spoiled on Mom's Day too.

~Jeri~ said...

Adorable strawberry card!! I love how you done the top..very nice!!! Awesome work!

Crafter Dude said...

Hello great card. love watermelon, just wanted to say keep up the great work..

Tee said...

Yumm, you card looks delicious!

Ale's Creations said...

I love the colors, green and pink are my favorites!

Teresa said...

Hi Kay..what a cute card. What a perfect summer treat! Thanks for the chance to win! Teresa E.

Melanie Holzwarth said...

What a wonderful card! I have this set but I love seeing new ways to use it. That ribbon is great.

Louise said...

Such a cute card. Thank you for the chance to win the CC set :)

AUSTINSGRAMM said...

WOW.. SO CUTE...LOVE STRAWBERRIES.
THANKS FOR A CHANCE TO WIN THIS AWESOME SET...

BOBBI

Cheryl said...

Cute! I love the papers and the ribbon!

Gramjak said...

When I saw this ribbon, I knew it was your design! Love the way the upsidedown bow makes the strawberry stem!

Polka dots and stripes and the summer feeling is super!

Thanks so much!

anja curvers said...

Beautiful as always Kay love that ribbon it matches perfect with that strawberrie, great job you did.

Michele Gross said...

That is so stinkin' cute! I love it!! :)

Nicole Brenna said...

Cute Card love it!

VeronicaA said...

That strawberry is awesome. The ribbon you used was so perfect. Thanks for the opportunity to win.
Veronica
vballen@comcast.net

Donna said...

Love your card - now I have to go out and buy some strawberries for short-cake. TFS and thanks for the chnce to win the template.

Donna C.
goCricutgo

Unknown said...

This is really cute!

papertrails leaver said...

such a sweet card! Love your attention to detail!

scrapsnsuch@gmail.com said...

Adorable! You "picked" the perfect PP and that stitching is just the right touch!

Jeri said...

I love how that gorgeous ribbon coordinates with the PP. This is an adorable strawberry card and one of the few sets from Regina that I don't have. Thanks for sharing your cute design.

Ingrid Danvers said...

Oh well....I am late to the party (LOL!), but I just wanna let you know that this card is soooo sweet. Wow...you know how to work with Regina's products, sweetie. That ribbon is.....scrumptious!

xoxo