Friday, April 23, 2010

Guess What!!?? I Have Exciting News!!

I was asked to join Glitz Design to be a member of their Card Design Team!!!!!!  Woot Woot!  I'm jumping for joy!  I don't have a card to post today because I've been out of town for several days and haven't had any crafting time.  BUT,  I just couldn't wait to share the news with you!  You can go to the Glitz Design Blog to see all the other girls on the team.  Yay!  ;o)

And a special thank you to my super wonderful and sweet friend Amy Tsuruta.  She emailed me this Glitz Design logo when she heard the news. How thoughtful is that?!!!!!!!!   Thank you girlfriend!!

10 comments:

Luz Maria Bruna said...

Wow great news,congrats Kay!!
Luzma

AVinNYC said...

Oh my goodness- this is SO exciting! CONGRATULATIONS!

cnelson said...

Big Congrats! They are so lucky to have you on their team!!! Your work is just over the top WONDERFUL!!!

Ingrid Danvers said...

Wooohooo!! I am so excited and happy for you, girlie. You have a wonderful style, and your work is always so gorgeous. You're an amazingly talented card maker and you know I am a HUGE fan. You're a great addition to their team. I can't wait to see your first projects. Have fun and enjoy your DT spot, sweetie.

xoxo

Kimberly's Krafts said...

Congrats! Well deserved and can't wait to see your work on their DT! Wahoooooo! LOVE your work and you always inspire!! Way to go!

Jennifer Beason said...

Such AWESOME news, Kay!!!! CONGRATS! :)

~amy~ said...

woot woot!!!! they are sooo very lucky to have YOU!!!! Can't wait to see you work your lovely magic on their products!!

Anonymous said...

Again, So proud of you, KAy Kay!!!
Love ya, see you guys in about two weeks!!
MOM, DAD

Anonymous said...

Woooooooot! A great big well deserved congrats to you!!!

(-: Heidi

Daniela Dobson said...

How did I miss this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats, awesome news!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!