skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Regina from The Cutting Cafe' recently introduced Easter Set 2. It is a printable stamp set which contains adorable Easter and springtime images. Because I love making the boxes that Regina designs, I decided it would be perfect to pair one of the images with the Cupcake Box with Lid template. Of course, you can fit a cupcake in this box but I decided to add Easter candy. After a bit of embellishing, it makes a cute gift!
Supplies: Printable stamp set and box template: The Cutting Cafe'; Pattern Paper: October Afternoon; Cardstock: Papertrey Ink; Ribbon: American Crafts; Flower: Maya Road; Rhinestone circle: Heidi Swapp; Glitter: Doodlebug Design; Decorative Scissors: Provo Craft; Punches: EK Success
11 comments:
Very adorable. Who wouldn't love to see this on Easter morning?!
Such a sweet and adorable box which would make anyone happy!
Oh my word that is so cute Kay!
Happy March to you too!
Love your project, great colors!
xoxo
oh my kay, this is the cutest easter project ever...i love love love this....wow adorable....hugs
OMGoodness Kay, this is absolutely adorable! I love everything from the bright happy colors to the sparkle to that fuzzy little flower!
(-: Heidi
This couldn't be cuter!! LOOOOOOVE it! so much!!!
What an adorable little Easter box! So springtime and fresh! :)
♥♥wow♥♥ I absolutely ADORE this fabbie sweet project Kay!!!
I love this!!!! The colors are awesome!!!!
Awwww this is precious!!!
Post a Comment