Monday, March 15, 2010

Let's Get Cozy

Oooh la la!  {wink}


This was inspired by Kazan's Sketch 48 at 2 Sketches 4 You.  I flipped the sketch because it seemed to work well with the bed, rug and wall decor. Doesn't this look like a comfortable room to relax in?!?

Our sponsor this week is Starving Artistamps and the images I used are from their new DoodleFactory Boudoir and Sentiments Classic Decor.  Oh my goodness, these sets are FULL of darling images and sentiments.  The base of the card is silver metallic and now that I'm looking at my photo maybe I should have taken the picture with a black background so that the silver would show up better.  Live and learn!  ;o)  I thought it would be a fun surprise to put the sentiment inside the card!


Hop over to 2 Sketches 4 You to see what the other Design Team members created.  I was amazed at what the girls came up with this week.  A little spicy, I might add!  We would love for  you to join us. As always, there is a fabulous prize being offered!  In fact, the prize is 2 stamp sets from Starving Artistamps (one of them being the set I used here).  Also, they are offering 20% off to our 2 Sketches 4 You readers!  

Have a great week!  

11 comments:

Kathy Martin said...

This is gorgeous! Love the patterned paper carpet! :)

AVinNYC said...

Oooh la la is RIGHT! Love the chandelier and fabulous rug- can you make it a full size for my apartment?

papertrails leaver said...

Oh yeah this is a room I could cozy up in. Love the rug and the red accent pillow with the rose! Beautiful Kay!

cnelson said...

This is sooooooooo fabulous!! LOVE that perfect touch of bling and that pop of red!! You are soooooo good!

Courtney Baker said...

That is crazy funKay!

Lea L. said...

Ooooh la la is right! What a fun card! I think my hubby would love to get a card like this! :)

♥♥♥Lea

Anonymous said...

I ♥♥♥ this Kay! So adorable and supah fun! Super love that splash of red you added too!

(-: Heidi

Regina Easter said...

OMG OMG this looks like my room...he he he...i love this and that red is PERFECT ....hugs

Ingrid Danvers said...

Kay, this card is beautiful and so elegant. Love the red and bling on this card....a perfect touch. You really rock the 2S4Y sketches, girlie!

xoxo

Creative Momma said...

OMG...this is gorgeous :)
Breathtaking ;)

Marina

~amy~ said...

Lovin' your sassy card Kay!!!! excellent bling'age...LOVE it!