Monday, March 22, 2010

Hippity Hoppity Easter's on It's Way!

Happy Spring everyone!  It's officially here and I can't think of a better way to celebrate than with an Easter card.  Our sponsor this week at
2 Sketches 4 You is InStyle Stamps and the design team had the pleasure of making cards using some of their digital Easter stamps. Be sure to check out what the other girls made with Laura's Sketch. Everything is so bright and springy!  I love it!  There is a $20.00 gift certificate up for grabs from InStyle Stamps so I hope you can play along with us this week! 






Supplies:  Digital Stamp:  InStyle Stamps; Cardstock:  own supply, Papertrey Ink; Pattern Paper:  October Afternoon, Sassafras; Ribbon:  May Arts; "Egg Hunt" rub on:  American Crafts; Button, ink:  Papertrey Ink; Thread:  Coats; Markers:  Copics; Tag Punch:  McGill; Corner Rounder:  EK Success; Twine:  Martha Stewart

Have a wonderful, happy week!  There is a lot of gorgeous springtime weather out there and I hope you can enjoy it wherever you might be! 

11 comments:

AVinNYC said...

Oh my goodness- I just LOVE the turquoise and orange combo... SO SPRINGY! Hope you guys enjoyed the lovely weather this weekend!!!

Anonymous said...

I love your new pens! I want all the stamps. Great card!Colors make me smile.
Mom

cnelson said...

FANTABULOUS!! Love, LOVE, LOVIN' those amazing colors!!!

papertrails leaver said...

A perfect Spring card Kay! That aqua twill ribbon adds such a pop to your card!

Regina Easter said...

ooooooooooooooooo so sweet and FABULOUS kay....love your style girl...hugs

Courtney Baker said...

Very pretty Kay!

Ingrid Danvers said...

Wow....what a fab card, girlie. I love everything about it. Great PPs, colors and your coloring is.....beautiful!!!

xoxo

Kathy Martin said...

Wow, such a pretty card! Love all your colored eggs! :)

~amy~ said...

Kay...I love it...the colors are absolutely delish! Such a happy card!!

Anonymous said...

Absolutely adorable Kay! Such a sweet image and I love that teal and orange together...yum!

(-: Heidi

Daniela Dobson said...

This is beautiful, wow!