Monday, February 22, 2010

Laura's Sketch 46

Happy, Happy Monday to you!  I hope you had a good weekend. Ours was very busy on Saturday and relaxing on Sunday.  Just the way I like it..!


It's a wonderful week over at 2 Sketches 4 You.  Laura has brought us another great sketch plus the 2 Sketches 4 You blog has some added enhancements.  We also have a brand new sponsor this week. Infinimentscrap is a new French stamp company and the Card of the Week prize is a $20.00 gift certificate from their online store.  There are a lot of great things going on so be sure to hop over and play along this week!

Here is my card for Laura's Sketch 46.  The adorable round "It's a girl" stamp was provided by Infinimentscrap.


Have a most fabulous week!  

Supplies:  "It's a girl" round stamp:  Infinimentscrap; Cardstock:  Bazzill Basics, Papertrey Ink; Pattern Paper:  Making Memories; Chipboard (photo corner, flower stem):  Pink Paislee; Ribbon, button, "bundle of joy" stamp, ink:  Papertrey Ink; Pearl:  Kaisercraft; Border punch, scallop and round punch:  EK Success; Tag die:  Cuttlebug by Provo Craft; Twine:  Tinsel Trading  

10 comments:

Courtney Baker said...

Gorgeous Kay. I adore this card... I'll send you my address later. :) jk!

AVinNYC said...

Ooooh- love it!

Ingrid Danvers said...

Your card is really gorgeous. I love the girlie/spring colors. Still so happy that you are a member of the 2S4Y DT.

xoxo

Regina Easter said...

WOW WOW WOW...WHAT A GREAT ADDITION YOU ARE TO THE 2 SKETCHES TEAM...YOUR AMAZING GIRL...HUGS

Kathy Martin said...

This is so fresh and pretty! :) Kathy

~amy~ said...

soooooooooo over the top SWEET!!!!

Lea L. said...

This is gorgeous Kay!! I love the soft colors, and that fabulous scalloped edge!! Jaw dropping lovely!!!

♥♥♥Lea

Ted said...

Kay, I can't believe this is the first time I've come to your blog. Boy, have I been missing out! :) This card is absolutely adorable. I love the soft pink and soft green combination. Very cute! :)

Anonymous said...

SO beautiful! I love the soft pinks and greens and the subtle stripe and polka dot patterns! Perfect baby girl card!

(-: Heidi

Daniela Dobson said...

Wow, this is so sweet, love all the soft colors!