Thursday, February 11, 2010

Hope Your Day is Fabulous

Are you in a winter wonderland today?  We got a lot of snow yesterday and everything looks so pretty!  
Have you made a snow angel lately?  I highly recommend it!

I wanted to mention how wonderful and natural this Papertrey Ink cardstock looks .  It's their Rustic Cream cardstock and it has little fiber flecks scattered on it.  So pretty!    

Supplies:  Pattern paper:  GCD Studios; Cardstock, stamp, ink:  Papertrey Ink; Ribbon:  American Crafts; Brad:  K&Company; Chipboard clock:  Making Memories;  Flowers: Doodle bug (blue), own supply (cream); Border punch, heart punch, corner rounder:  EK Success; Thread:  Coats

9 comments:

papertrails leaver said...

this is so beautiful Kay! The soft colors are lovely with the blue ribbon. Oh too sweet! I think this would make anyone have a fabulous day if they received. :-) Glad you had fun in the snow!

Michelle aka Otomon said...

Just beautiful! I love the colors you chose! The snow was so beautiful and plentiful here too!

Anonymous said...

Be-au-ti-ful!! Those fabulous colors are making me crave spring! Love that perfect bow and brad and those big scallops too!

I think you got our snow! My entire lawn is visible right now which is reeeeally unusual. Glad you are enjoying it!

(-: Heidi

Hanneke van der Linde said...

WOW!! What a gorgeous card, Kay! I really love it! Great colors! ♥♥

xoxo

Daniela Dobson said...

Wow, STUNNING!!!! It will go perfectly with Melissa's color challenge!!!! We got 10 inches of snow yesterday if you can believe it. I posted photos on FB! Crazy. It snowed ALL day yesterday!

June Houck said...

Another beautiful card with that punch...I mentioned you & that EK punch on my blog yesterday :)

Ingrid Danvers said...

Gosh....this card is stunning and so perfect. You have eye for detail, sweetie. Great design and an awesome color combo. You really rock the GCD Studios papers. And I totally agree on the PTI cardstock. It's my favorite.

We had snow again last Wednesday too. I truly think we had enough for this year. ;-) Hopefully spring will arrive soon.

xoxo

Lisette Gibbons said...

This card is just fabulous Kay.

Regina Easter said...

goodness how did i miss this kay....this is so pretty....love the soft colors