Monday, February 1, 2010

Fun, Fabulous, FEBRUARY!

Yippee, it's February!  This month brings me a lot of celebrations. Valentine's Day, birthdays, anniversaries...it's a great month for sure. Here's a card I made with goodies that I've had in my stash for quite awhile.  It feels good to put them to good use and guess what?  It works for the Caardvarks Red Heart Challenge!
Have a fun and fabulous FEBRUARY!
Supplies:  Kraft:  Jillibean Soup; Cardstock, ribbon:  Papertrey Ink; Flocked pattern paper:  Doodlebug Design; Chipboard (scallop circle, "cherish"):  Making Memories; Chipboard letters:  Heidi Swapp; Canvas Banner:  Canvas Corp.; Rub-on, jewels:  KaiserCraft; Jeweled button:  Jenni Bowlin; Border punch:  Fiskars; Heart punch:  EK Success 

12 comments:

Caryn said...

This is fabulous - I love fabric on cards and this is inspired.

Hugs,
Caryn xxx

Lea L. said...

This is so pretty Kay! I am totally loving that fabulous canvas flag!! And I so can't believe it is already Feb....craziness!

♥Lea

Daniela Dobson said...

Wow, this is stunning! The canvas tag is awesome!

~amy~ said...

Wow...love your design Kay...the fabric...the colors...everything!!! Such a smashing card!!! Happy February to you too...I can't believe it is already February and btw, I'm still having problems remembering that it is 2010!!

Hanneke van der Linde said...

What a lovely card, Kay!

xoxo

Courtney Baker said...

Oh this is so fun! I love the use of fabric it's brilliant!

cnelson said...

This is is fabulous!! I'm so in love with that canvas banner!! wow!

Anonymous said...

Oh m'gosh, this is gorgeous Kay! I absolutely love that canvas flag and all those layers of embellishment are too fabulous!! Yum, yum, yum!

(-: Heidi

Regina Easter said...

oh wow, everything you do girl is FABULOUS...HUGS

Laura Davis said...

I LOVE this Kay!
hugs
Laura

Ingrid Danvers said...

Absolutely stunning, sweetie! Wow....I love everything about this card. You did a FAB job.

xoxo

June Houck said...

Cool card! Love the kraft card stock and the cool embellishments...fabric banner, polka dot scallop-y ring, letters, heart, etc. Pretty :)