Thursday, January 28, 2010

Rain Rain Go Away...

That is the name of one of Regina's newest printable stamp sets. She has created some truly adorable images in this set from The Cutting Cafe'.  The sentiment, rain boots and cloud are all included, plus many more images.
I hope you're having a healthy, sunshine filled day wherever you may be!
Supplies:  Printable stamp set:  The Cutting Cafe'; Pattern paper, cardstock:  American Crafts; Ribbon:  Basic Grey; Flowers:  Doodlebug Designs; Ribbon:  Papertrey Ink; Ribbon buckle:  own supply; Embossing folder (Swiss Dots):  Provo Craft

11 comments:

Regina Easter said...

oh kay girl...this is the sweetest ever....for some reason I am so into simple designs lately...this is marvelous...hugs

Courtney Baker said...

Way cute girl! I love love love the colors you used!

~amy~ said...

Kay...this is over the top a-dorable...the colors are absolutely delish!!

Hanneke van der Linde said...

What a wonderful card!

xoxo

Lea L. said...

This is so cute! Just love those darling wellies ♥♥♥!! Hope you are having a sunshiney day too!

♥Lea

Anonymous said...

Eek! SO cute! Love the little embellies you added to the boots and the colors are just amazing!

(-: Heidi

cnelson said...

Oh myyyyyyy...how cute is this??!! I'm so in love with those rainboots!!!

Ingrid Danvers said...

Oh my gosh......love this card!!! Wow...you did a FAB job, sweetie. The wellies are so cute.

xoxo

Jaspere said...

Wow this is adorable. What's not to love about pink boots?

Daniela Dobson said...

This is adorable! I love that set and need to make something soon.

June Houck said...

Cute, cute, cute! I love the color combo, the cloud, and the ribbon (?) for the top of the boots. Adorable fun card, Kay :)