Tuesday, January 26, 2010

More stars...and more chocolate!

You might remember the girly Valentine treats I made in this post.  I also decided to make some boyish ones.  I've been using the Papertrey Ink Star Prints set quite a bit lately.  Just like the girly treats, these are wrapped around a Hershy's chocolate bar.  I embossed the cardstock with stars as well.   

This next photo is of a plain container of chocolates that I dressed up a bit.  I just wanted to show how, with a bit of love, a simple box of chocolates can be made into something a little more special.  {wink}

I hope you're having a sweet week!  Hugs!


Supplies for Hershey's bar treats:  Cardstock:  Worldwin, Recollections (Michael's); Ink, stamps:  Papertrey Ink; Star embossing folder:  Provo Craft; Die cut Tag:  Cuttlebug-Provo Craft; Twine:  Westrim Crafts; Star punch:  Fiskars; Rhinestones: K&Company; Pinking shears:  own supply; Hershey's chocolate bars


Supplies for Container of Chocolates:  Ribbon:  Kate's Paperie; Stamps:  Papertrey Ink, Autumn Leaves; Pattern paper, Ink:  Papertrey Ink; Button: own supply; Flowers:  Doodlebug Design; Rhinestones:  Martha Stewart;  Cording:  Sulyn Industries; Ferrero Chocolates

10 comments:

AVinNYC said...

Love these- especially that chocholate satin ribbon... YUM!

cnelson said...

Oh YUM!!!

Hanneke van der Linde said...

Beautiful work, Kay!
Love the way how you've decorated that chocolate container!

xoxo

Regina Easter said...

oh goodness gracious, yes a simple touch of Kay's magic turns PERFECTION....hugs

Courtney Baker said...

Yea for chocolate!

Anonymous said...

These are awesome Kay! Having 3 boys I am always looking for fun ways to dress up stuff to give to them and not have it come out too girly. Those chocolate bars are perfect!

Your dressed up chocolates are so simple, but SO gorgeous! ♥ it!

(-: Heidi

Lea L. said...

These are so cute Kay! The embossed stars just add that perfect touch! And I love how you've dressed up that chocolate box! It is a good reminder that it doesn't take hours of time to make something just a little more special! Hope your week has been wonderful!

♥Lea

Ingrid Danvers said...

Hey sweetie, these treats are beautiful and perfect for the occasion. I am sure they all love their treat. And the ribbon on the chocolate container is just scrumptious.

xoxo

~amy~ said...

such sweet projects Kay...love the candy bars...soooo fun and I adore how you dressed up the box of chocolates!

June Houck said...

Yum! I love how you dressed up the chocolates. Beautiful presentation and delivery :)

I went out and bought that scallop EK punch you used in your last post. I never would have looked twice at that punch. You have a great eye! Thanks :)