Thursday, January 21, 2010

Girly You Rock!


This is probably one of my favorite color combinations ever.  I just can't get enough of it!  Also, if you haven't purchased this EK Success border punch you're missing out.  In my opinion, it's a must have and I can see myself using it time and time again.  I used the border punch on the front and back edge of the card so that it would match.  


 Thank you for visiting my blog today and take good care!

Supplies:  Cardstock, ribbon, ink, stamps, buttons:  Papertrey Ink, Rhinestones:  My Mind's Eye; Border punch:  EK Success; Floss:  DMC

10 comments:

AVinNYC said...

You're right- this color combo ROCKS! Also, that phrase (Girly you rock) is SO you! I just love this!!

Hanneke van der Linde said...

What a beautiful card, Kay! Love to see how you used these fantastic PTI goodies!!

xoxo

Michelle aka Otomon said...

I so love this card! The color combo totally rocks!

June Houck said...

I just saw that on another blog, but I did not realize it is a border punch. I *need* it :) Your card is delightful! I like your color combo too, but especially your card design. You're the best!

cnelson said...

Yep, I need that border punch! Love this card...the color combo rocks and I love the clean crisp feel of it!

Ingrid Danvers said...

This card is absolutely gorgeous. Girly, you rock!!! I agree on the color combo. It's beautiful. I love the scalloped edge. You're so talented, my friend.

xoxo

Daniela Dobson said...

I see you found the punch!!! It is my favorite! I just bought another one with large scallop that has small scallops and little holes. I will have to use it to show you.
Awesome card! I love stars!!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh that is one really amazing color combination...wow!! I absolutely love the crisp, clean, bold look of this! gorgeous Kay!

I LOVE that punch too! I really had to search to find one, but it was SO worth it!

(-: Heidi

Danielle Flanders said...

gorgeous card! wow!!

Lea L. said...

Such a fabulous card kay!! I adore that color combo too...it is awesome!!

♥Lea