Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Cutting Cafe' Christmas Planner

Hello Friends.  I can't believe Christmas is just 10 days away!  My parents and brother will be arriving in exactly one week and I can't wait!


I've noticed the past couple of weeks that my wallet has been getting very fat.  I would like to say it's because it's full of money but nope, just receipts!  Do you find yourself with receipts all over the place this time of the year?  I made this convenient, vintage inspired Christmas Planner/Folder to keep all my receipts in one nice, neat place.  If anyone needs to exchange a gift, I'll know exactly where to look.  This will be perfect to use year after year.  The Notebook Cover/Pocket template and Holiday Planner printable stamp set is from The Cutting Cafe'





Enjoy the rest of the Christmas season!

12 comments:

Regina Easter said...

oh goodness, this is perfect....i need to make me a new one cause my wallet is getting way fat...FROM RECEIPTS of course...you rock...hugs

Luz Maria Bruna said...

What a great idea!!! Today I thought about what tons of receipts have my wallet LOL!!!
PS congrats on winning at Cheryl`s blog!!

Courtney Baker said...

Kay you make the pretties stuff! I love it. That ribbon is gorgeous!

Lea L. said...

This is so cute Kay!! I love the vintage feel of it, and what an inspiring place to keep receipts!! Love it!

Have a great time with your family that is coming to town!! HUGS!

♥Lea

~amy~ said...

You are one smart cookie! GREAT idea...and yes, my purse is filled with loose receipts:)

Jennifer Beason said...

Brilliant idea, Kay! :)

cnelson said...

wow what a gorgeous planner!! LOVE this!! you have a wonderful time with your family!! Hugs, Cheryl

Michelle aka Otomon said...

Just the greatest idea I've seen all day! I wish I had receipts in my wallet; mine are all....somewhere....yikes! And of course it's super cute!

Hanneke van der Linde said...

It looks wonderful, Kay!!

xoxo

Ingrid said...

Hey sweetie, I am soooo behind on my favorite blogs. Too busy and too little time. The Christmas planner is beautiful. Great idea too!

Have a wonderful weekend!

xoxo

AVinNYC said...

I don't know how I missed this before the holidays- LOVE IT (especially with the music paper)... :) Hope you had a wonderful holiday- your Christmas card was wonderful and that pic of "L" was BEAUTIFUL!!!

Anonymous said...

How did I miss this amazing creation of yours!! Love the vintage look and that fabulous gingham ribbon! Such a great way to keep track of all that Christmas clutter too!

Hope you had wonderful holidays and all my best for the New Year!

(-: Heidi