This yummy cupcake card was made for Kazan's Sketch 24 at 2 Sketches 4 You. Of course, she's given us another great sketch, again!

The cupcake and sentiment is a printable template/stamp from The Cutting Cafe'. I used some Doodlebug glitter to enhance the design on the pattern paper because I wanted it to look like icing. Unfortunately, my sewing machine has had a mind of it's own lately and is driving me bonkers! So, I just did a little hand stitching because I knew if I used my machine on this card I wouldn't be happy with how it turned out. I've seriously just got to get a new machine!
Enjoy your weekend. It is gorgeous weather here and I'm thinking an outdoor cafe' for dinner would be perfect!
Supplies:
Cardstock: Bazzill Basics
Pattern paper: Paper Salon, Dream Street
Cupcake template & sentiment stamp: The Cutting Cafe'
Flower: Maya Road
Ribbon: May Arts
Pearls: Kaiser
Glitter: Doodlebug
Floss: Making Memories

22 comments:
What a sweet card..love the cupcake & all your little embellies..hand-stitching, Maya flower & ribbon.
this is adorable...and i really really love the colors...you rock kay...hugs
What a sweet cupcake that is! I love the soft color you used and the bow is perfect!
OMG....your card is simply gorgeous, Kay. What a great color combo! Love the cupcake and sentiment and the bow is.....beautiful!
xoxo
PS: Hope you will find a new machine soon. ;-)
Beautiful Kay! That bow is yummy! Kazan is out of town so I am taking over:) Thanks for playing!
Laura
Kay this is beautiful! I adore those colors and the ribbon!!!! My maching is acting up too.
Awesome! The colors are so cool!
Yum, yum, yum! Totally delicious Kay!
(-: Heidi
love this in every way possible! that cupcake, bow and colors are scrumptious!!
absolutely positively ♥D♥E♥L♥I♥S♥H♥ Kay!!!! I love this!!!
Gorgeous card love the colours
This is a stunning card and you have done a fabulous job with the sketch. Congrats on making the fab 5!!
Kay, this is just ADORABLE!!!! I LOVE it! The cupcake's soo yummy and that ribbon!!! WOW!
great ribbon & bow--sweet colors too! congrats on making Fab 5 :)
Great Cards!!!!!!
Gorgeous card Kay and I love the ribbon
Hugs
Lana x
This is definitely yummy. Love those colors and that beautiful ribbon.
Adorable!!! Looove the bow too!!! )
Oh my goodness, how adorable! I love anything with cupcakes but this has tons of really great accents to it.
Congrats on the FAB5 Kay!! This is beautiful!! I love the colors and all your sweet details!
Indescribably delish Kay! And that bow is to die for! Hugs, D
Oh My Goodness, this is such a cute card, and that ribbon is to die for... LOL!
Post a Comment