
This is one of the first cards I posted when I started my blog in January. For some reason it disappeared! Hmm...rookie blogger mistake, I guess! :o) Have a happy Monday!! It's rainy and dreary here but I'm so thankful everyone in my family is feeling better and almost healthy again!
Supplies:
Pattern Paper: Basic Grey, Making Memories
Alphabet Stickers & Chipboard Sentiment: Making Memories
Ribbon: Basic Grey
Flower: Doodlebug
Button & Lace: own stash
12 comments:
Darling card Kay! Your work is lovely! No wonder you're joining the Cutting Cafe DT family! Congrats! Can't wait to see your creatiions. xxD
Kay this is adorable....I love love your work..hugs
LOVE it, how did you make that scallop half circle? i absolutely love it!!!
Really beautiful! I am so glad you brought it back from wherever it disappeared to!
Congrats on the Cutting Cafe DT!
(-: Heidi
I love this card, Kay. Its so beautiful! I too am really glad you found it to share with us.
Wonderful card Kay!
Beautiful card, Kay. I love the design and colors.
xoxo
Lovely work!!! So sweet!
Greetings,
Saskia
I am so excited that you are joining the team ;0)
Your work is beautiful
Hugs
Lana x
Such the lovely card...I'm glad that you reposted it!!!
I love it!
Such a sweet card!! :)
Post a Comment