Saturday, April 4, 2009

Happy Saturday!!

I hope you and yours are having a fantastic weekend!  It's SO windy here!  As David Letterman would say "Hold on to your wigs and keys!"  Ha!!  We have a friend from Texas coming in town for a quick visit and I'm hoping the flight doesn't get delayed.  

Here's a little card I made with some more Sassafras.  Can't seem to get enough of it lately!  I read somewhere they changed their name to just Sassafras (What, no more Lass?).  Have you heard anything about that, too?


Believe me, it wasn't easy cutting out these cute little elephants.  One slip of the scissors and EEKS the trunks or tiny tails would have been well...gone.  Thank goodness for my trusty Cutterbee scissors.  If you don't have them, they are a MUST!  They're really good for precision cutting.



Thanks for taking a look-see!  I'm off into the wild wind!!!!   Wheeeeeee!!!!!

Supplies:
Cardstock:  Worldwin
Pattern Paper:  Sassafras 
Rhinestones:  K&Company
Ribbon:  Offray
Stamp:  Hero Arts
Ink:  Stazon
Border punch:  EK Success
Button:  Creative Imaginations
Tools:  Cuddlebug with Swiss Dots folder

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Kay, this is soooooo cute! Those cut out elephants are fabulous! definitely worth the work!
I haven't heard a thing about Sass Lass changing their name...whatever they call themselves, I love it!

Have a great weekend!
(-: Heidi

~amy~ said...

Oh boy...I'm a huge sassy fan...cute, cute, cute card...look at all of that fussy cutting!!!!

Anonymous said...

this is really cute

Daniela Dobson said...

This is so cute, love the elephants. I was thinking the other day how I love my Cutterbee scissors and if they will ever need to be sharpened.

ScrapMomOf2 said...

CUTE! The detail cutting was well worth it, because this is ADORABLE!!

Sharon Caudle said...

Oh this is just too cute! I love the bright primary colors and all the detail cutting! Welcome to the The Cutting Cafe's DT! You do beautiful work!
hugs
Sharon

Ingrid said...

This card is sooooo CUTE. I love your cards, Kay. You have a great style, and I am really glad that others notice it too give the pubs and....The Cutting Cafe DT! Wooohooo.....you ROCK, sweetie!

xoxo

Katie Ann Brooks said...

Adorable card X1000!