There are SO MANY wonderfully talented crafters and I very frequently find myself admiring their creations via websites and blogs. I've been inspired by various design teams and over the past couple of months I realized being on a design team was something I would LOVE to do. So, you might know my excitement when I was asked by the AMAZINGLY talented Regina Easter to join her Cutting Cafe' Design Team! Regina is one of those talented people whose creations I've admired for years so I feel very honored. Thank you so much Regina!
I couldn't wait to jump in and make something cute from The Cutting Cafe'. It's almost Easter so my thought quickly went to CANDY!!!! Here is a candy box I made for the occasion. This candy box also comes with a cutting file to make 12 wrappers for miniature candy bars that will fit perfectly into the box. I bought some Hershey's miniature candy bars today because I want to make another!


I cut the little chick from the Making Memories Flower Patch line then I took a toothpick, cut it in half and attached the chick with a glue dot. You can't see the toothpick because I tucked it into the bow knot but if you think your toothpick will show all you have to do is put a little paint on the toothpick and it would still look SO cute!
Happy Easter Friends!
Supplies:
Candy Box: The Cutting Cafe'
Pattern Paper: Bo Bunny, Making Memories
Ribbon: Martha Stewart
Chipboard flower: Melissa Frances
Flower sticker: Jolee's
Rhinestones: me & my BIG ideas
11 comments:
oh my goodness Kay, this is adorable...the colors are perfect to...you rock...hugs
Congrats Kay on the DT position! That's wonderful news!
Your candy box is super cute with that chick pick you added and that yummy bow you tied.
Congrats on the DT spot! This little box is supercute!
-Michelle :)
Wow what a super cute 1st project Kim for The Cutting Cafe' ;0)
Hugs
Lana x
This looks yummy!! Welcome to the team.
Woohoo for you! This is absolutely adorable Kay! Love that little chickie!
(-: Heidi
absolutely a-dorable Kay!!! Such the cute Easter goodie box! Woot Woot on the DT!!!
Oh, Kay this is so cute!!! Wonderful news, congrats :)
Wow....I love it, Kay!! You know I love everything you create. ;-) This candy box is adorable. Once again, congrats on The Cutting Cafe DT. Woooohoooo!!
xoxo
adorable and look, they are robbin eggs :)
Adorable!
Post a Comment