Friday, April 10, 2009

I'm talking about YOU

Who's feeling fabulous today?  We ALL have fabulousness in us so here's to my super fab girlfriends!  You know who you are!!


Have a fabulous Friday!  ♥♥  

Supplies:
Cardstock:  Worldwin, Bazzill Basics
Pattern paper:  Pink Paislee, Dream Street
Rub on:  Art Warehouse
Gem:  K&Company
Rhinestones:  Kaiser
Stick pins:  Dritz
Ribbon:  Offray
Thread:  Coats & Clark
Floss:  Making Memories

There is a GREAT 2 for 1 sale going on at The Cutting Cafe!  For any set you purchase you get another for an equal or lesser price free!!!  Regina has SO many darling cutting files and printable stamps.  The sale goes to April 14th so hop over and see all of her goodies!  Remember you don't have to have a cutting machine to use her cutting files.  The Easter box I made on my previous post was made just with my trusty scissors!

6 comments:

Jaspere said...

Speaking of fabulous, wow this truly is. By the way if I let myself I can get lost in your slideshow. Yes its just that good. Ok I've been watching it and watching it.....still watching it *LOL*

Michele Kovack said...

WOW!!! Stunning card!!!

Daniela Dobson said...

I feel fabulouts today!!! I had 10 hours of sleep last night! Now, I am so behind on everything.
Love this creation!

Anonymous said...

This card is fabulous...that's for sure! Love the stitching! I hope you are entering this in the Moxie Fab World contest!
Have a great weekend Kay!
(-: Heidi

Lana Clarke said...

This is so elegant and eye catching
hugs
Lana x

Michelle aka Otomon said...

Fabulous!