Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Card Patterns Sketch #10

It's been a few weeks since I've been able to create a card for Card Patterns.
We were busy with Spring Break and other fun things but it's also nice to be able to get some cards made!



I've really been into "fussy" cutting lately and I did some more on this card.  If you take a close look at your pattern papers it's amazing the wonderful things you'll find to cut out to make you very own custom die cuts.  I'm thinking this would be a fun birthday card. 

Thank you for taking a look.  I really appreciate all the sweet comments you gals give me!  I'm always amazed at how encouraging and truly nice fellow card makers, scrapbookers and crafters in general tend to be.  You all are the BEST! 

I found this cute little ☂ (umbrella) today on my computer.  I love it!  It's appropriate for today because it's very ☁ (cloudy) outside.  Hence, the not so great lighting on my photo.  I have a close up I want to post but it's way too dark.  I think I'll try again tomorrow and if I get some better pics I'll switch them out.  Someday I want to get one of those lighting tent things but then I think of all the scrapbook supplies I could buy with that money instead.  ;o)  

See you soon!

Supplies:
Cardstock:  Bazzill Basics
Pattern paper, chipboard, border sticker:  Pink Paislee
Letter stickers:  Pink Paislee, Making Memories
Jewels:  Kaiser, Martha Stewart, Creative Cafe', K&Company  

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Totally adorable card Kay! LOVE your fussy cutting...I'm big into that myself!

I always think it would be nice to have a photo box too, but I end up at the same conclusion as you... I could spend that $$ on supplies instead!

(-: Heidi

Tiffany Heilman said...

I love your card. it is sucha unique design.

Regina Easter said...

oh kay, this is gorgeous...you are so talented...hugs

~amy~ said...

okay, I just ♥adore♥ all your fussy cutting..such the gorgeous card!!!

Michelle aka Otomon said...

Oh happy card! I love it! And I love to fussy cut; that's how I pick out most of my papers...in fact, I'm taking a break from cutting butterfles from paper to type.

whoistracy said...

Kay this is lovely! Your cutting is fabulous- that looks like a die cut element! LOL

Thanks for playing along with us.

Daniela Dobson said...

I love to fussy cut! This card is beautiful.

Martha said...

This card is just gorgeous, love it !!!

papertrails leaver said...

love all the fussy cutting you did! it is beautiful!

N2ScrapN4Fun said...

Super cute card!

Ingrid said...

Another gorgeous card. You are so talented, girlie! Love everything you create.

xoxo