Saturday, March 7, 2009

Cup Cards {to go}

A few days ago, I received the Cup Cards {to go} February mini kit as the prize for the Caardvarks "We Heart You" challenge. I was SO excited when I saw the kit! It is packed full of the cutest papers, ribbons and embellishments. There is even a darling cupcake rubber stamp! I couldn't wait to bust into it and make some cards! Thank you so much Caardvarks and Cassonda (Cup Cards {to go} owner) for the yummy kit!

Here are some cards I made using my new goodies.





Supplies:
Cardstock: American Crafts, Bazzill
Pattern Paper: Bella Blvd., Scenic Route, American Crafts
Ribbon: American Crafts
Rhinestone gems: K&Co.
Felt flower sticker: American Crafts
Rub-on: Sandylion
*All supplies were in the Cup Cards {to go} kit except the "friend" rub on and cream cardstock.
Other tools used: Fiskars border punch, Nestabilities scallop circle, Cuddlebug swiss dots folder, Coluzzle circle template



Supplies:
Cardstock: American Crafts
Pattern Paper: Bella Blvd., Scenic Route
Pearl gems: K&Co.
Ribbon: American Crafts
Button: Cup Cards {to go} mini kit
Embroidery thread: Making Memories
*All supplies were in Cup Cards {to go} kit except embroidery thread
Other tools used: Cricut, Schoolbook Plantin cartridge

Here is a mini card I made with the cupcake stamp.



Supplies:
Cardstock: American Crafts, Bazzill
Pattern Paper: American Crafts, Making Memories, Bella Blvd.
Stamp: Unity Stamp
Button: Cups Cards {to go} mini kit
Ribbon: American Crafts
Glitter: Doodlebug
Rhinestone gem: K&Co.
Rub on: Pebbles
Cording: Sulyn Industries
*All supplies were in Cup Cards {to go} kit except glitter, cording, cream cardstock & "thank you" rub on.
Other tools used: Fiskars border punch, Making Memories edge scuffer

Have a great week, everyone!!

7 comments:

~dawne said...

Simply fabulous Kay...you can't make me pick a fav..it wouldn't be fair:)

Daniela Dobson said...

Wow, awesome creations! I am so glad you liked the kit!
Congrats again on the win.

Anonymous said...

Ooh, wow! I'm so glad you won that kit because you sure did it justice! These are gorgeous! Love that top one especially...yummy!

(-: Heidi

Anonymous said...

very cute, i just added you as one of my fav blogs to visit, you have a great one!

cnelson said...

fabulous, fabulous cards! you are so talented!!

Anonymous said...

All three of them rock! They are sooo pretty! wowza!

Ingrid said...

Wow.....great kit and gorgeous cards! I so love your work.