The card challenge at Card-A-Licious was fun because it was using 3 different pattern papers along with orange letter stickers. I don't have many orange letter stickers hanging around in my stash but I did have these Heidi Swapp chipboard letters. They aren't sticky so I used tacky tape to adhere them. There are also itty bitty orange AND yellow alphabet stickers that I used from Adornit. That counts, right? LOL!
The paper is from K&Company, chipboard piece from American Crafts, journal tags from The Paper Pixie and Two Girlz Stuff. Also, Doodlebug white alphabet stickers. The ribbon and flower are from my own supply of goodies.
I will have to say one of the hardest things for me to do is to get a good photograph of my cards. Of course, natural lighting works best but I see other people's cards and I wonder how in the world they get their photo to look so perfect! I'm trying to get artsy with some different angles but I've still got some work to do. ha! I'll keep practicing!
3 comments:
Wow....your card is stunning, Kay. I so love your style!
this is absolutely beautiful, love this!
so cute! I love the blue thrown in with the yellows and oranges!
Post a Comment