Friday, January 30, 2009

"Hi" Card

I love orange and green together.  It's so bright and cheery!  I should use these colors more often when decorating my home.


I made this card for this week's Card-A-Licious challenge.  It was the first time I've ever done a card challenge and it was so much fun to do!



I used pattern papers from Tinkering Ink and Luxe Designs.  The journal card is from My Mind's Eye, the chipboard letters are Heidi Swapp, dimensional tree sticker is Chatterbox and the ribbon and button are both Doodlebug.

3 comments:

Lea L. said...

This is so pretty! Love that tree sticker, and that fabulous green background paper you used! Great job with the Cardalicious challenge!

~Lea

Katie said...

that is a really cute card! I'm always looking to send my friend a card for no occasion but the stores never have any. good job!


-Katie

danni reid. said...

this is oh so cuuuuute, love it!