Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Getting the hang of it!

I'm scared about how addictive I am to the blogging world in just 3 short days!  It's been a blast figuring out how to design and post things.  I'm still working out the kinks but after hours and hours of playing around, I think I'm getting the hang of it!  My next goal is to figure out how to get the slide.com thingy to the other side of my page.

It's a snowy, snowy day today.  Thank goodness I don't have to get out into it until later this afternoon.  The snow will be turning into rain so that will be a lot of fun...not really.  E-gads!  It will be a slushy mess.


2 comments:

Anna the Great said...

hi

Michelle aka Otomon said...

Followed your link from sb.com...your work is fabulous! If you want to move the slide show, you can just drag the box when you go into "customize" your layout. Hope that helps.

Michelle